I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
Our clan was busy busy visiting family, opening gifts, eating, (#priorities), etc. This truly is “the most wonderful time of the year” in my opinion!
Today, I have a simple and scrumptious recipe for you. And the best part is… it only requires 4 ingredients! You’re welcome.
The secret of this recipe is in the name, Cheater Chicken Parmesan. I cheated with this recipe by using frozen, breaded chicken tenders instead of breading and frying my own. This dinner comes together so quick by using prepared chicken. Don’t knock it until you try it (I did it for you and can already tell you its awesome!).
Husbands and kids alike will LOVE this dish! Try it out this week.
Have a Happy New Year!
Cheater Chicken Parmesan
- Frozen, breaded chicken strips (I used a few strips from the Kroger brand 25 oz. bag)
- 1 jar Marinara sauce (I used Barilla brand)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti
- Salt, pepper, Italian seasonings, etc. to taste
- Cook desired amount of chicken strips according to package directions.
- In a large pot, boil spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a small sauce pan, add your marinara and desired seasonings.
- When chicken is ready, top with a spoonful of marinara and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Broil chicken strips for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve spaghetti topped with extra marinara and chicken strips.